Quality Control Specialist - Retail Banking
Company: First Busey Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
* Display ownership and ensure timely response and resolutions of
* Provide phone, chat and email for Service Center Managers
regarding regulatory and procedural policies.
* Assist with review Trust, Estate and Power of Attorney
* Help trouble shoot system issues.
* Assist with review of medallion Guarantee Documentation
* Provide IRA documentation support
* Review quarterly cash audits information for assigned areas for
the quarterly audit.
* Review audits for accuracy and correct processes
* Assist with the opening and closing of branches.
* Assist Service Centers in placing cash orders and completing
daily balancing functions.
Education and Training
* Associate degree or higher is preferred.
* At least 2 years of retail banking experience is required.
* Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Microsoft Office Suite
* Travel as needed to various branch markets to assist with
* Work independently and make decisions
* Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority for Busey and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, genetic information, sex
(including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender (including
gender identity and expression), marital status, military status,
veterans status, citizenship status, work authorization status,
work disability, order of protection or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: First Busey Corporation, Bolingbrook , Quality Control Specialist - Retail Banking, Accounting, Auditing , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!