Asst-Office Ops-GI Bolingbrook-Adventist Health Partners
Company: Texas Health Huguley FWS
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Job Description - Asst-Office Ops-GI Bolingbrook-Adventist
Health Partners (22040573) Job Description Asst-Office Ops-GI
Bolingbrook-Adventist Health Partners ( Job Number: 22040573 )
Description You are required to upload resume,
licensure/certification with your application. All the benefits and
perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
-together -we are even better. Schedule: - Full-Time Location: 329
REMINGTON BLVD, Bolingbrook, 60440 The role you'll contribute:
Works in a customer service capacity providing administrative and
clerical support to patients and customers in a medical setting.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Greets patients and visitors, checks patients in and out, and
obtains necessary documentation. Verifies and enters demographic
- Obtains and verifies insurance authorizations/precertification.
Completes medical record release requests and schedules/confirms
- Enters, reviews and submits charges for patient procedures and
services daily. Collects co-payments and reconciles all daily
reports and deposits for accuracy.
- Provides general office and clerical support to assigned area.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma/GED required. Job Organization : AHMG Great
Lakes Region Primary Location Work Locations : MW AHMG 329
REMINGTON BLVD 329 REMINGTON BLVD Bolingbrook 60440 Operating Unit
: Adventist Health Partners
Keywords: Texas Health Huguley FWS, Bolingbrook , Asst-Office Ops-GI Bolingbrook-Adventist Health Partners, Administration, Clerical , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!