Company: Turning Pointe Autism Foundation
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Turning Pointe Autism Foundation endeavors to have a sustainable grants program to fund and secure the future of its operations for the school, adult programs, growth of Turning Pointe and other resources that are needed to enhance our ability to meet our family's and communities needs.
All grant procurement efforts will be centralized and coordinated through the Grant Writer to insure deadlines are met and appropriate stakeholders within the Turning Pointe Autism Foundation are engaged and consulted.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages all aspects of the Turning Pointe Autism Foundation annual grants initiative
- Meets grant writing, management and reporting targets as established by the Development Director
- Must produce an average of 8 - 10 fundable grant proposals per month
- Works with the Turning Pointe Autism Foundation Directors, staff and community volunteers to determine funding needs and grant writing opportunities
- Conducts research to find new grant opportunities, including Federal funding, to assist in the funding of annual operations, programs, special projects and capital initiatives
- Manage annual grants calendar
- Assists the Development Director with all grant related development tasks, ie. quarterly update letters and other tasks as assigned
Qualifications: Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, 1-5 years previous grant writing experience with a proven track record of grant funding success preferred.
Experience & Skills:
- Must have the desire to maximize Turning Pointe Autism Foundation's ability to secure grant funds effectively and successfully on an annual basis
Must have the ability to work with public and private sector individuals, organizations, municipalities, community leaders, service groups, as well as corporate and community foundations
Must have excellent writing and communication skills
Should have the ability to build and sustain relationships with corporations, foundations, and all grant funding organizations
Experience with research and grant proposal writing a must.
Keywords: Turning Pointe Autism Foundation, Bolingbrook , Grant Writer, Advertising , Bolingbrook, Illinois
here to apply!