6th Grade Special Education Teacher - Full Time
Company: Troy School District 30-C
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Special Education Instructional/Teacher: Special Education
William B. Orenic Intermediate School
2022-2023 School Year
Open until filledPlease download the attached document for a full
Primary Function (Job Goal)
To advocate for all learners, focus on academic achievement, and
build on student successes by committing to continuous
instructional improvement and providing an environment that
supports the social development of all students.
Reports To (accountability)
Qualifications / Local Requirements
- Professional Educator License
- License Endorsement in one of the following at the appropriate
grade level :
- The applicant must fulfill one of the following:
- Must currently be assigned to this position
- Taught in any school at the Pre K-8 level within the last 10
- Successfully completed student teaching within the last three
- Such other alternatives to these qualifications as the Board of
Education may accept
- Working with the students in an instructional setting may
entail kneeling or squatting, stooping, and bending from the waist
on an occasional to frequent basis.
- Occasionally required to run.
- Ability to read a computer screen and printed material with or
without visuals aids.
- Hear and understand speech at normal classroom levels.
- Speak in an audible tone so that others may understand
- Exhibit manual dexterity to enter data into a computer or other
portable electronic device, and use aids such as a whiteboard,
poster, bulletin board, overhead projector, television, VCR/DVD,
telephone, copier and other technological equipment.
Term of Employment
- 180 Days
- FLSA Exempt
- Completion of mandated training through Global Compliance
Network within first 45 days of employment without financial
- Pre-employment medical examination, including tuberculosis
- Pass a Regional Office of Education Fingerprint/Background
Clearance including Federal Bureau of Investigation
On-line application only
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with the
provisions of the Board's policy on evaluation, the Performance
Evaluation Reform Act of 2010 (PERA), Senate Bill 7, and Articles
24A and 34 of the Illinois School Code.
- Troy Teacher Special Education.pdf
Keywords: Troy School District 30-C, Bolingbrook , 6th Grade Special Education Teacher - Full Time, Education / Teaching , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!