Lead IT Analyst User Access Management- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Live the experience. From professional empowerment to continual
learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging
technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our
tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that
way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where
interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration
is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring
agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for
better solutions drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's
no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and
ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who
will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually
nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
This position will join a team responsible for User Access
Management (UAM) within Ulta. The UAM team is primarily responsible
for the security functions associated with the administration of
identity and access management across the enterprise. This includes
consistent delivery of account creation and access management for
multiple systems, including network, identity, file, email, and
application accounts. The Lead User Access Management Analyst
accountable to support the end to end provisioning process,
including documenting processes and process solutions for the
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL THIS BY:
- Security Administration - Maintains security administration
processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with
according to agreed procedures. Provides guidance in defining
access rights and privileges. Performs non-standard security
administration tasks and resolves security administration
- Incident Management - Manages the prioritization and diagnosis
of incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigates causes of
incidents and seeks resolution. Manages the escalation of
unresolved incidents. Coordinates recovery, following resolution of
incidents. Manages the documentation and closure of resolved
incidents according to agreed procedures
- Problem Management - Ensures that appropriate action is taken
to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and
services. Ensures that such problems are fully documented within
the relevant reporting system(s). Leads the development of problem
solutions. Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and
preventative measures. Evaluates patterns and trends.
- Business Process Improvement - Analyzes business processes;
evaluates alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and
recommends new approaches, typically seeking to exploit technology
components. Evaluates the financial, cultural, technological,
organizational and environmental factors which must be addressed in
the change program. Develops business requirements for the
implementation of significant changes in organizational mission,
business functions and process, organizational roles and
responsibilities, and scope or nature of service delivery.
- Customer Service Support - Responsible for day-to-day
management and work allocation to meet agreed service levels.
Specifies and applies standards. Ensures that tracking and
monitoring of performance is carried out, metrics and reports are
analyzed, and issues are resolved. Assesses customer service or
service desk functions and collects performance data.
- Information Security - Recommends and contributes advice and
guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and
ensure adoption and adherence to standards. Assesses and acts on
vulnerability information and undertakes security risk assessments,
business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information
systems. Contributes to development of information security policy,
standards, and guidelines.
- Research - Leads research plans and identifies appropriate
opportunities for publication and dissemination of research
findings. Where necessary, designs data collection tools and
techniques for both qualitative and quantitative data. ADDITIONAL
- Identifies outlying systems not managed by identity management
and then transition these systems to a centralized system.
- Leads the initiative to document all processes surrounding
access management in a well-organized manner.
- Leads the effort for the development of tools to automate the
process of making access changes and reduce the potential for
- Supports the onboarding, transfer, and termination process to
ensure all HR events are processed accurately and efficiently
- Performs user id administration and role assignments through
Identity Management application as well as directly in applicable
- Maintains the access management process and identifies
improvements that will reduce our threat landscape
- Leads process improvement opportunities to streamline
application security and contribute to developing a Role Based
Access Control model.
- Leads the security design and development for projects for all
- Works closely with the business and IT to develop cost
effective, operationally support solutions that meet security
- Leads Root Cause Analysis and provides guidance to implement
corrective actions to address root causes (especially for complex
or intermittent issues)
- Ensure application role management meet Segregation of Duties
and IT compliance requirements.
- Maintains and enforces security policies and standards
- Supports information security-related internal / external
- Remains aware of and applies industry best practices in
- Performs other duties as assignedESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or
applicable work experience
- 10+ years of IT experience, with a focus on Identity Access
- Professional designation/certification such as CISA, CISSP,
CRISC, CGEIT (optional)
- Experience with PowerShell including ability to write simple
- Strong Communications, customer focus and leadership skills
- Strong team player with proven experience and ability to
collaborate with security professionals.
- Proven experience and ability to manage problem resolution of
complex or intermittent issues in a multi-vendor, integrated
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability
to effectively interact with internal and external business
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and technical
- Normal office demands, ability to lift a minimum of 25
- Off-Hours support including 24x7 on-call required.
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: accumulate, analyse, analyst, customer service, customer
service analyst, data, report, statistics, support analyst
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Lead IT Analyst User Access Management- Ulta Beauty, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!