Company: Terraboost Media
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Project Manager oversees the installation of kiosks -
including digital kiosks - at retail partners nationwide. This
position is responsible for planning and execution around large
rollouts of kiosk installations (up to thousands of kiosks),
including planning, site preparation, and execution of rollout
plans. This position will frequently interact with representatives
of retail partners (including corporate representatives and
store-level managers and employees) and with third-party service
providers such as electrical providers.
- Collaborate with external retail contacts to identify and plan
for optimal placement of Terraboost kiosks in retail stores.
- Plan and execute site surveys to establish installation
- Coordinate service needs including electrical work to prepare
sites for kiosk installs.
- Manage installation schedules to ensure alignment between
internal Terraboost installation resources and external partners
- Manage third-party vendor performance - specifically electrical
- Report on installation project status to internal and external
- Regularly update project management tools and systems to ensure
transparency in the status of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to deal with complex situations and competing
- Foresight to identify problems and deficiencies and jump to
solve the problem.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven
- Strong computer skills and high level of proficiency with MS
Office or Google Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 20% for installation projects.
Minimum Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Retail installation or construction project management
- A minimum of three (3) years of project management
- Formal training in Project Management disciplines,
- Familiar with methodologies and project tools such as
Other RequirementsThis position will travel up to 20% of the time
via personal vehicle or by air to installation sites. Employees of
Terraboost Media who drive for business must:
- Meet the requirements of Terraboost Driving Policy.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Carry state required minimum auto insurance coverage.OR provide
other means of reliable transportation.
Benefits:Terraboost Media has a robust benefits package for
full-time employees, including paid vacation and sick time. Paid
company holidays, including a floating holiday that allows our
employees to celebrate the holiday of their choice. Medical through
United Health Care (3 plans to choose from), Dental through
Guardian, Vision through VSP/Guardian, Employer Paid and Voluntary
Life Insurance, Voluntary Short & Long-Term Disability Programs,
Health Savings (HSA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) Accounts, and
Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We also offer a generous paid
vacation, sick time, and holiday package.
Keywords: Terraboost Media, Bolingbrook , Project Manager, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!