Company: Midway Staffing
Posted on: June 21, 2022
$1000 Sign On Bonus
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM
Pay : $70,000 /YR plus monthly bonuses
Job SummaryThe Branch Manager,Talent Acquisition is responsible for
the day-to-day operations of the Midway Staffing Branch. This role
is responsible for the Talent Acquisition team's performance within
the respective branch to ensure that all recruitment and onboarding
metrics are being met. This role will also serve as a point of
contact for Midway Staffing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the branches day to day operations including oversee
operational functions such as payroll and reporting
responsibilities and recruitment activities.
- Monitors employee's performance to establish and measure
performance against KPI's to ensure the organization is meeting
- Act as the clients first form of contact on job orders,
temporary employee concerns, and other related business
- Support branch sales representative and monitor new business
development; develop multi-level relationships in client
organizations to assure retention and further development.
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as
resume & phone screens, candidate interviews, recommend final
selection of applicants and close qualified candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive
- Establish and communicate goals, objectives, and incentives to
your staff regularly.
- Analyze weekly branch numbers and review monthly P&L
statements against defined goals.
- Partner with the Risk Management and Compliance team to promote
safety initiatives within Midway Branches and client sites.
- Provide training and coaching to team members on essential job
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED, required. Associates Degree or
Bachelor's in business administration, Human Resources, or related
- 3-5 years of experience in a recruitment function including
recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including
hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions specifically
in the staffing industry.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet,
social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well
as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Required to travel 25% of the time to client sites and other
Midway Staffing branches, this role will need reliable
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and
procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Competitive Pay with Monthly Bonus Incentives.
- Cell Phone Allowance.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401k with Employer Match.
- Paid Time Off Benefits including Vacation Pay, Sick Leave,
Holiday Pay, and Maternity Leave.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. This work
environment is an office setting where work is performed sitting at
a desk. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet,
but can become louder based on the volume of incoming
candidates.When traveling to client sites, the work environment is
a light industrial/manufacturing setting which oftentimes can be a
louder, cold, and dusty environment.Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or
feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
employee will also be required to travel to client locations and
which requires their own transportation
Keywords: Midway Staffing, Bolingbrook , Branch Manager, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!