Manager Business Process Development- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Imagine. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to
expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there
has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of
big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At
Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions. Growing what works.
Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for
industry advantage. In all of this is the opportunity to experience
real impact, to effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of
creativity and entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are
multi-faceted and ever-changing. But for those inspired by
real-world demands that press and stretch, that call for new and
smarter ideas, that require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta
Beauty encourages you to imagine with us. GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Manager, Business Process Development will primarily serve to
integrate current and future processes into developing projects
within the Distribution network. This position is responsible for
driving cross-functional projects and championing the needs of
distribution across the organization. The Manager, Business Process
Development will also lead Deployment and Go-Live activities for
distribution projects and upgrades. PRINCIPAL DUTIES &
- Serve as the liaison between Steady State support, Distribution
Centers, and IT in defining, developing, and implementing a variety
of new initiatives and enhancements to the warehouse systems;
assist in technology implementation in the DC s.
- Lead and gather business requirements from cross-functional
teams, while documenting results into BRD s and maintaining project
- Lead projects that affect multiple DC s in the network while
gaining alignment from HQ and field resources and creating all
necessary project management documentation. Including:
- Defining project scope
- Defining goals/deliverables
- Defining tasks and resource requirements
- Creating and executing a project timeline
- Create and execute a communication plan
- Manage all aspects of DC Go-Live and be able to create
relationships across business units to resolve issues quickly.
- Communicate to a diverse audience while tailoring the message
for proper alignment and consistency
- Develop the necessary tools to track progress and drive
Operational ramp and improvements.
- Develop functional Operational expertise to interact in a
variety of roles and situations while offering timely feedback and
- Manage projects while focusing on the enterprise and
understanding the impact to the network by collaborating and
developing the necessary ROI to dictate project effectiveness.
- Communicate and administer project updates and education
sessions to teach and share network enhancements to multiple
- Influence and develop Operation Managers to satisfy building
needs while also balancing project initiatives.
- Develop, execute, and lead ORT for new projects, including
communication plans to all key stakeholders.
- Assist as needed in various other Supply Chain projects such as
network optimization, process development and best practices,
Quality Assurance programs, etc. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5-7 years supply chain experience required, experience with a
large retailer preferred.
- Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree preferred.
- Broad working knowledge of warehouse processes and operations,
as well as DC automation and technologies (SAP and/or Manhattan a
- Strong project management and analytical skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to define areas of opportunity and see to completion
with minimal supervision.
- Skilled in change management.
- Intermediate MS Office skills required.
- Intermediate SharePoint skills required. WORKING
- Hybrid (remote/in office) environment 60%
- Typical DC work environment 40%
- Travel 40%/year
- Ability to walk and stand while observing for extended
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Manager Business Process Development- Ulta Beauty, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!