VP of Sales & Marketing
Company: Veolia North America
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Company DescriptionHPD - a division of Veolia Water
Technologies, has the largest number of successful installations
and experience across the widest range of applications for
industrial large-scale evaporation and crystallization equipment. -
HPD - evaporation and crystallization technology helps clients meet
their fiscal, production and environmental objectives by providing
systems that recover valuable products and by-products,
reuse/recycle valuable water resources, and reduce effluent volume
through unique evaporation and crystallization process design and
technology.Job DescriptionOur Company is currently offering a
challenging and rewarding opportunity for a VP of Sales &
Marketing. We are searching for a highly skilled individual who is
adept at sales management, strategic development, and has seven
years or more in large project capital sales (> $20MM per
project) in an engineered product related field. -Key
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Drive profitability and growth of all commercial projects with
an annual sales goal of $150-200MM+.
- Prioritizes and executes project development of long term sales
projects - sales cycle of 2-5yrs and manages RFP project sales and
large capital sales. -
- Develop costing for all projects, cost estimating, tender
management. Manage back office and aftermarket. -
- Develop customized sales strategies, lead qualification, and
bid strategy development.
- Manage international sales force, marketing department budgets,
and determine annual division sales goals.
- Strategically drive alignment in effective client negotiations
and participate in contract reviews.
- Provide operational excellence by collaborating with internal
stakeholders during the tender process through contact signature
and project execution. - -QualificationsBasic Qualifications
- B.S. Degree preferably in Engineering.
- Must have work authorization that would permit you to work in
the USA. -
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug screen and
background check, including verification of employment and
- Must be able to travel extensively domestically and -
- 20 years of Sales Leadership and Business Development.
- Global experience managing complex capital projects in the
petroleum refining, and renewable energy industries. -
- Strategic thinker with a successful track record handling -a
$150MM+/yr revenue business line.
- Effective communicator across all levels and functions of the
organization, both written and orally.
- Successful negotiator with experience developing and bringing
to closure complex transactions.
- Familiarity with custom experience, long cycles, and ability to
- Market knowledge around sourcing, knowledge of how projects
operates and ability to propose alternatives.
- Collaborative partner across functions and companies.Preferred
- Knowledge and experience with evaporation and crystallization
- Experience as a Chemical or Electrical Engineer.Additional
InformationAt Veolia, we offer our customers a wide range of
environmental solutions and help address their environmental and
sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business
model with our employee's skills in operations, engineering, and
technology, we are able to supply our customers with the complete
package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and
waste. At Veolia, we are more than the world's leading provider of
environmental solutions - we are dedicated to customized,
cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental
protection, and a better quality of life!Veolia is a dynamic and
rewarding place to work - our management team values and recognizes
the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we
offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional
work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package
to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance,
life insurance, disability insurance, employer-matched 401(k)
retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for
vacation, sick and personal leave, and much
Keywords: Veolia North America, Bolingbrook , VP of Sales & Marketing, Executive , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!