Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Title: HSE Manager (must have experience working on construction
job site)Location: Bolingbrook, IL (must be a local)Travel up to
75%Hire Type: Direct hireTarget pay rate: $100K-$125K DOE
- Responsible for developing and maintaining safety policies and
procedures for regional & country Plant/field operations.
- Responsible for developing, and implementing safety programs
and initiatives as well as regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with global safety team and senior management in the
development and implementation of strategic plans and achieving key
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust Risk
- Conducts field safety & plant audits at jobsites in the
- Responsible for developing an environmental program aimed at
reducing the company's resource impact in plant, office and field
- Works primarily independently to achieve goals outlined by
- Ability to work & communicate in diverse groups from
manufacturing floor workers, field technicians to senior
- Travels up to 75% of the time to plant and job sites in the
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in construction field safety with a
- Must have construction jobsite experience
- CHST or CSHM certificate desirable. --- Management and
leadership experience in large size international organizations.
--- Experience in OSHA, CAL-OSHA and CCOHS safety standards
- Familiar with variety of metals manufacturing concepts,
practices, and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and email. ---
Spanish/Portuguese and English preferred candidate.
- Required to adhere to all physical requirements involving being
able to lift and/or move up to forty pounds.
- Flexibility in schedule; ability to perform duties as assigned
- Ability to work in face-paced environment.
- A proactive, honest and self-reliant personality, critical
thinking, pragmatic & strong project management skills
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner;
accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality and supports
company goals and values.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Bolingbrook , HSE Manager, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!