Assistant Manager - Restaurant
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: January 16, 2023
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager for one of our
full service restaurants.
#1 Objective: Play a key role in our casual dining restaurant by
supporting the General Manager in the daily operations of the
restaurant. This will include hiring, training, developing, and
supervising staff to maximize the restaurant profitability, along
with building strong customer relationships.
- A leader who sets the example when working alongside team
- Someone able to maintain a friendly and FUN work place for all
- Demonstrated leadership skills, coaching and delegation
- The ability to work various shifts, holidays and weekends
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of restaurant management experience
- Excited to work an energetic 50 hour workweek
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or
without accommodationOur travel centers serve thousands every day;
traveler is the same and our team must reflect that. We can "return
traveler to the road better than they came" only by understanding
individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an equal
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, age, marital
familial status, ancestry, sex, gender, pregnancy, gender identity
expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability,
military service or Veteran status, genetic information or
membership in any
other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
TravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves at
Keywords: TA / Petro, Bolingbrook , Assistant Manager - Restaurant, Executive , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!