Registered Nurse Oncology/Infusion PRN
Company: AdventHealth Bolingbrook
Posted on: May 4, 2022
DescriptionYOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME,
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION! All the benefits and
perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
-together -we are even better. Schedule: -PRN Days Location:
Bolingbrook Hospital The role you'll contribute: Provides direct
nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures
and protocols of the healthcare organization. The value you'll
bring to the team: --- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate. --- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines
for well-coordinated patient care. --- Notes and carries out
physician and nursing orders. --- Assesses and coordinates
patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare
team. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum one to two years of Oncology RN experience strongly
preferred. This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Bolingbrook, Bolingbrook , Registered Nurse Oncology/Infusion PRN, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!