Nursing Support Lead
Posted on: May 9, 2022
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense) Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: -Full Time/Night Shift: -
Location: Bolingbrook Hospital The community you'll be caring for:
The role you'll contribute: Leads assigned staff in performing
activities or tasks in support of nursing staff and/or function.
The value you'll bring to the team:
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and/or associates.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- -Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and
reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- -Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
performance. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll
need to succeed:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- 1 year of experience required. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Bolingbrook , Nursing Support Lead, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!