Hospice Pediatrics CNA
Company: JourneyCare Hospice
Posted on: May 12, 2022
You will make a difference in the life of a child facing Serious
Illness! - Come -join JourneyCare as a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) and find out how!Work Schedule -- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
(Flexible Scheduling Available)Service Area(s) -- Cook, DuPage,
Will, and Naperville CountiesWe offer a comprehensive benefits plan
that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability,
401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!POSITION
- Must be certified with current CNA certification.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Exhibits a caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to read and follow written instructions and document care
- Possesses current CPR certification.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and
written communications; skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Works indoors in patients' homes. -
- May be required to work in undesirable areas.To apply via text,
text 321 to 708-866-1615 -#AC
Keywords: JourneyCare Hospice, Bolingbrook , Hospice Pediatrics CNA, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!