RN Occupational Health-AdventHealth Glen Oaks Hospital
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 17, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Pet Insurance*
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Glen Oaks Hospital, Glendale Heights, IL
The role you'll contribute:
Provides health care services to the organization's employees in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.
The value you'll bring to the team:
* Provides treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
* Conducts pre-employment health screenings and immunization
* Ensures compliance with applicable workplace safety laws and
regulations. May also conduct safety training programs.
* Provides employee counseling and referrals for occupational
injuries and illnesses as well as other health-related matters.
* Monitors trends and causes of employee safety events and works
with colleagues to identify areas of safety risk.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
* Work experience not required
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Bolingbrook , RN Occupational Health-AdventHealth Glen Oaks Hospital, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!