Certified Nursing Assistants - SNF -IL - Bolingbrook Location
Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistants - SNFOverview:
- Job Category: Non-Acute - Nursing - Local
- Skills:1 year of nursing home experience
- Education: Graduate of a approved CNA program - required CAN
Certification - required Primary Source Verification - required AHA
BLS - required Med/Surg experience - required
- Certifications & Licenses: CAN CertificationResident care
duties to include:
- Personal care and hygiene, bathing, showering, incontinent
care, Foley catheter care and feeding residents as per resident's
plan of care.
- Empties drainage collection devices and completes and reports
output to the Nursing Team Leader.
- Provide assistance for residents to and from the bathroom using
appropriate transfer techniques as per plan of care.
- Provides oral care and denture care as indicated per facility
guidelines and as directed.
- Assures residents are turned and repositioned in bed and up in
the chair as per facility guidelines.
- Assures residents heels are elevated as directed.
- Answer call lights in a timely and provide assistance for the
resident as indicated.
- Report to the Nursing Team Leader any requests that require a
licensed nurse response.
- Completes a Stop and Watch form and reports the resident's
change in condition to the Nursing Team Leader.
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain and record resident's
temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, intake/output as directed
by the Nursing Team leader.
- Reports the outcomes to the Nursing Team Leader in a timely
manner as assigned.
- Assists with housekeeping duties to maintain clean drawers,
closets and room to include organizing personal hygiene items.
- Maintains a neat orderly and clutter free environment.
- Cleans personal equipment (wheelchairs, walkers) as
- Document care provided to the resident in tracking system.
- Assist residents to and from activities and may assist in the
actual activity program as needed.
- Prepares residents room for admission. Responsible to orient
the resident to the room, call light and provide necessary
- Completes additional admission tasks as directed.
- Assists the resident with dressing and packing upon discharge.
Cleans room of supplies, trash and linens.
- Completes additional discharge tasks as directed.
- Organizes work to complete job tasks in a timely.
- Work as a member of a team with the other staff by
participating in interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Maintains resident confidentiality and follows HIPAA
- Conducts self in a professional manner and treats peers, staff
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Bolingbrook , Certified Nursing Assistants - SNF -IL - Bolingbrook Location, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!