Staff Nurse, PACU
Company: Sinai Chicago
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Register Staff Nurse, Post Anesthesia CareLocated on Chicago's
West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health System is comprised of Mount
Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation
Hospital, Sinai Children's Hospital, Sinai Community Institute,
Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.Sinai Chicago
- Longevity: -Over a century of giving to the community
- Values: - -Sinai Chicago values integrity, Quality, Respect,
Safety and Teamwork
- Drive: -Empowering Chicago's West and Southwest sides toward
healthier lives, by overcoming barriers and providing exceptional
health care.$5,000 Sign-on-Bonus available(Varied Shifts and
On-call requirements)What you will do:
- The PACU Registered Nurse provides direct and indirect patient
care under the direction of the Patient Care Coordinators.
- Collaborates with other members of the surgical team to ensure
the highest standard of care.
- Accepts assignment to care for, take responsibility for, and
advocate for an individual patient by coordinating efforts of the
- The PACU Registered Nurse addresses the physiological,
psychological, socio-cultural, and spiritual responses of the
patient while maintaining an environment that ensures safety and
compliance with administrative policies and procedures.
- The PACU Registered Nurse has the requisite skills and
knowledge to assess, diagnose, plan, intervene, and evaluate the
outcomes of interventions.What you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- 1 year of experience within PACU or Critical Care
- Basic EKG Interpretation.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Professional Nurse in the
State of Illinois.
- BLS/CPR Certification. ACLS & PALS are both required to have
been obtained by your 6th month of employment.
- Sedation Credentialing preferredWhat We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Differential
- 403 b with Matching Contributions
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Continuing EducationBenefits/Perks:
- Self-Scheduling: 12-Hour Shifts - Days, Evenings or Nights
- Institutions: Teaching Hospital, Level 1 Trauma Center (MSH),
Level 2 Trauma Center (HCH)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Long
Term Care Insurance, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance,
- 403(b) match
- Flexible Spending, Health Savings accounts and voluntary
benefits at group rates
- Train Shuttle
- Legal Protection Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) , Employee
DiscountsPandoLogic. Keywords: Certified Registered Nurse
Anesthetist (CRNA), Location: Bolingbrook, IL - 60490
Keywords: Sinai Chicago, Bolingbrook , Staff Nurse, PACU, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!