LPN - Bolingbrook
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Addus HomeCare was founded over 40 years ago. A lot has changed
since then but our core objective remains the same: providing great
care for the elderly, disabled, and chronically ill, especially
those who are at risk of hospitalization or
We started out as a home cleaning service and then began providing
chore services to Chicago's at-risk elderly population through a
contract with the city. In 2016, Addus refined its strategy to
focus on growth in the states in which we have a current presence
while adding clinical care services to our offerings. We now
provide personal care to over 42,000 patients while providing home
health and hospice services to over 3,600 patients. We now have 210
offices in 22 states.
We know that to be a great home care company, we must have great
employees. Our staff is a group of engaged, energized, and
compassionate employees who take ownership of the care and service
they deliver each day to our patients. That's what we believe the
home care business is all about.
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D,
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program -
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance
What You'll Do:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the
plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education
regarding self-care techniques and information pertinent to
diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services,
appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines
(HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or
- Uses and/or prepares equipment and supplies effectively and
efficiently adhering to aseptic technique.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate
per assessment and plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. - Community/home health
or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed
vocational nurse in the state.
- Possess and maintain valid CPR certification.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and
appropriate automobile insurance
To apply via text, text 3270 -to (847) 416-8078
Keywords: Nurse.com, Bolingbrook , LPN - Bolingbrook, Healthcare , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!