Pharmacy Technician - Entry Level - $15.50/HR
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Meijer. Please review the job profile below and apply today! Do you
enjoy helping people while providing quality customer service? Are
you one who desires to make a career change? Do you enjoy working
in a fast-paced environment and making a difference in the
community you live in? Then consider a new career as a Pharmacy
Technician at Meijer! As a Pharmacy Technician, you will support
our customers under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist and
will be responsible for performing the administrative and
service-based duties that keep our customers satisfied. NO
EXPERIENCE NECESSARY; TRAINING PROVIDED MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE
PRVEVIOUS CASHIER, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PHARMACY, HEALTH CARE OR HOME
CARE EXPERIENCE A PLUS Work a schedule of Monday Friday between the
hours of 9:00 am 8:00 pm Saturday - Sunday between the hours of
10:00am - 6:00pm A career at Meijer is more than a way to pay the
bills. We provide a variety of benefits that contribute to a
positive work-life balance: - Work up to 40 hrs - Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay - Medical/Dental/Vision - 401K - Education
Reimbursement (up to $2,000 per year) - Career Growth - Paid
Parental Leave - 10% Team Member Discount - ....and Much More .What
You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
- Prioritizing workload.
- Using effective communication skills and be agent of
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.What You
Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School/GED.
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance...
Keywords: Meijer, Bolingbrook , Pharmacy Technician - Entry Level - $15.50/HR, Human Resources , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!