Company: Evergreen Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Position: Recruiting Specialist
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Duration: 6 months
- The Recruiting Specialist will perform administrative duties to
support the Talent Acquisition team in all phases of the
- This position will be held accountable to ensure consistent and
timely completion of services such as: answer process questions;
offer letter generation; job creations; job postings; background
checks and system administration.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the requisition approval process and the opening,
posting, closing, and altering of positions in the ATS, working
closely with the TA team and hiring managers
- Provide a great candidate experience throughout the full
lifecycle recruiting process.
- Ensure that all candidates are accurately processed through the
Applicant Tracking System, providing guidance and in the moment
training to the TA team and hiring managers when needed.
- Ensure new hire logistics are completed and hiring managers are
prepared for their first day.
- Manage the pre-employment process by generating background
checks, monitoring drug screens and acting as liaison between
candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Ensure all pre-employment requirements are performed in
accordance with company policy.
- Respond to and resolve general email and phone inquiries
directed to the Recruiting department.
- Code, process, and follow up on all Recruiting invoices in a
- Process and ensure completion of all internal promotions and
- Support and execute recruiting based reports.
- Serve as a contact on the talent acquisition team with all
current recruiting vendors.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Human Resources
or related discipline is preferred but not required.
- Technically proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel - with
ability to learn additional programs and systems as needed.
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and
procedures. Able to troubleshoot issues or make decisions
independently to drive them to closure with minimal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with excellent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of organizational skill and a strong sense of
- Experience with ICIMS applicant tracking system required
Keywords: Evergreen Technologies, LLC., Bolingbrook , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!