We are an established, fast-growing media and marketing company
maintaining a network of 100,000+ hand sanitizing wipe
dispenser/billboards inside well known retailers such as Walgreens,
CVS, Albertsons, Mariano's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Brookfield mall,
airports and many more. Our billboards dispense hand sanitizing
wipes and foam sanitizer to billions of consumers each year, while
providing advertising space to our sponsors. A very busy time to be
in this business, as you can imagine.
The Position - Sr. Director of Operations
We’re looking to hire a true operations professional, but more
than that – a true winner seeking the ultimate challenge with an
amazing, proactive, can-do attitude. After a brief training, you
will be charged with managing our entire operations department
responsible for the happiness of our 40,000+ location partners, the
smooth operation of our 15+ warehouses, managing an art
design/approval & posting process nationwide (both digital + static
ads), leveraging a nationwide army of our own employees + outside
providers and seeking to upgrade and improve our service level and
Additionally, you will be in charge of overseeing major
roll-outs nationwide, which involve complex processes, on-boarding
labor, and keeping us compliant. Maintain SOPs, manage operational
plans & processes, manage to a budget while maintaining required
The kind of person we seek:
1. Highly meticulous – extremely organized planner with the
ability to break a complex problem
2. A working general. Someone in charge, but who is contributing
with even more passion than
the team – paving the way and inspiring the company with work
ethic and commitment to
3. While you’ll be managing large groups of workers, you’ll need
the confidence to make swift
decisions with little time for extensive analysis.
4. Foresight to identify problems & deficiencies and jump to
5. Inspiring & motivational personality to manage large groups
of employees & vendors.
6. Ability to make great hiring decisions and develop teams.
7. Direct, quick and to the point communication style – via
email, phone, voice memo, ETC.
8. Project management experience – managing complicated
9. Amazing people & management skills – being able to
efficiently communicate and drive results
across the organization.
10. Time management – ability to hit deadlines, and keep
11. Honesty, upfront personality.
12. Customer focused - internal & external – anticipate and
understand customer requirements and ensure high standards are
Requirements • Degree – Bachelor’s in science or Bachelor’s in
arts with a focus in related field of study.
• Experience – At least 3 years in a role that requires
involvement and understanding of how a
department operates, managing business initiatives including the
introduction of new business
processes to support these initiatives. Aware of industry and
professional standards. Extensive
experience in organization wide initiatives and change
• Training – Formal training in Project Management disciplines.
Preferred but not required
• Skills – Familiar with methodologies and project tools such as
• Analytical Thinking – Effective at acquiring an understanding
of a problem or situation and developing an approach to interacting
with the situation.
• Strategic Perspective – Needs to keep overall objectives and
strategies in mind, and not be deflected by matters of detail.
• Applying standards – Effective in the application of relevant
industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.
• Industry Developments – Must take initiative to ensure
technical skills and specializations are kept up to date in line
with industry developments and ensure that all relevant skill sets
Great benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage,
401-k plan, paid holidays and vacation.
Compensation is $100,000 to $120,000 annual base salary.