Central Referral Intake Coord
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Central Referral Intake Coordinator
Whats the Role:ATIs Central Referral Intake Team is dedicated to
providing a five-star customer experience to prospective incoming
patients to ATI Physical Therapy. As a Central Referral Intake
Coordinator, you will provide the best solutions and options for
our patients and callers. You will be responsible for supporting
the overall intake process of all patient referrals received
through inbound phone calls and facilitate outbound calls for
referrals received by email or via fax within established
department standards in a friendly and upbeat manner. The position
requires the ability to accurately identify the most convenient
clinical location that will best meet the patients needs, precise
data entry in setting up accounts, and establishing strong
professional working relationships with internal work partners.
Your Purpose at ATI: As part of the Central Referral Intake Team
you will provide an exceptional and memorable first impression for
incoming patients by accurately following our established intake
processes. You will also create and document patient accounts in a
precise and efficient manner, work effectively with internal
business partners, and ensure all follow up work is completed. You
will deliver nothing but the highest level of customer service. You
are a team player, a self-starter, and possess a strong work
Whats Cool About This Job:
- You will support our patients in a fun and collaborative sales
orientated environment while sharing important and relevant
information with callers that promotes options and
- You will collaborate with other departments and our clinics to
ensure patients needs are met.
- You will create warm, welcoming, and productive relationships
with external business partners that include physicians, attorneys,
nurses, case managers, and other healthcare groups.
- You are encouraged to be engaged and productively participate
in team meetings, huddles, and training.
- You will be part of a strong internal team focused on taking
care of our patients needs.
- This is an opportunity to join the best and fastest growing
Physical Therapy Company in the world while learning great skills
that will help your personal and professional growth.
What You Need to be Successful:
- Excellent inbound and outbound telephone rapport building
skills, assessing the needs of prospective new patients, and
communicating the value of ATI Physical Therapy services. Securing
and accurately scheduling an appointment for each referral
according to departmental workflows.
- Adhere to all required steps in established referral intake
workflows and supporting all work queues within SLAs. Accurate
entry of all information into all system. Complete all follow up
work with both prospective patients and internal/external business
- Demonstrate superior communication skills, both written and
- Being open, flexible, and demonstrating the ability to cross
train to support similar work area in department.
- Understand and exercise the use of internal management
escalation processes to resolve any barriers to scheduling
referrals, patient, or callers concerns.
- Composure, professionalism, friendliness, and empathy in all
interactions with callers and team members.
- Strong attention to detail, superior customer service skills,
and ability to multi-task with strong computer skills are necessary
with effective critical thinking.
- Adhere to the Core Values of the ATI Way.
- The qualified candidate will be ready to work in a fast-paced
and rapidly changing environment.
- Preferred 1 year of experience in a customer service
environment with some knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent (College degree in
healthcare related field preferred).
Keywords: ATI Physical Therapy, Bolingbrook , Central Referral Intake Coord, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!