Certified Medical Assistant
Company: AMITA HEALTH
Posted on: July 18, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital is looking
for a Certified Medical Assistant to join their
Executive Health & Wellness
Team. This is a part-time Mon,Tues,Thurs, Fri 7a-1p,
must be flexible with schedule based on department need.
What You Will Do:
Assist with the examination and treatment
of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or
Advanced Practice Provider).
What You Will Need:
- Assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients. Lists all
proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as follow-up instructions
and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider.
- Transcribe patient orders including, but not limited to,
laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of
Medical Assistants (AAMA) obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.American Medical Technologists (AMT),
National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT), National Healthcare
Association (NHA) or American Registry of Medical Assistants (ARMA)
- High school diploma or GED required
Why Join Our Team:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Experience with lab draws and vaccines.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health
systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230
sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups,
26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves
over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the
communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients
and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body,
mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the
source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being.
We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement
potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
AMITA Health will provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression,
age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information,
carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.
Keywords: AMITA HEALTH, Bolingbrook , Certified Medical Assistant, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!