Production Line Leader
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Production Line Leader FULL-TIME $17/hr Duties include:
- Using the Work Order as a guide to individual job requirements
- Setting-up line or assist with line set-up as needed, using the
- Responsible for inventory control, tracking and reconciliation of
customer product and components, assuring that both are correct and
properly placed on the line; kept in good supply as needed for the
completion of the shifts production and the start of the next
shift, if applicable.
- Assigning temporary staffing service employees to individual
tasks on the line as outlined in the work order, and train them
- Overseeing and monitoring production flow on the line, trouble
shoot problems, make equipment adjustments as needed, recommend and
institute line improvements, and direct temporary staff labor
issues to Assembly Supervisor.
- Motivating temporary staffing service employees in order to
maintain maximum production line efficiency and meet production
- Ensuring that the completed finished product meets all
specifications outlined in the Work Order and complete hourly
quality checks to verify.
- Ensuring adherence to Company policies, SOPs (Standard Operating
Procedures) and cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), job
specific instructions, and customer specific instructions.
- Accurately maintain all production paperwork, including recording
and reconciling temporary staff labor hours, and enter production
data into the computer system.
- Maintaining line cleanliness through good housekeeping
- Responsible for the safety on the line and for adhering to all
safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety
- Communicating with other departments, such as warehouse,
maintenance and quality assurance as appropriate and necessary, and
keep Supervisor apprised of issues related to the line.
- Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment
- Working in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company
policies and procedures. REM-03 WS-03 Schedule Shift start: 2:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours Monday - Friday. Overtime may be required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Experience leading a
team/staffMust have good communication and proficient math skills.
About WestRock WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and
packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in
North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The
company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging,
Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated
Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets,
corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and
industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box
Keywords: WestRock, Bolingbrook , Production Line Leader, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!