Assembly Machine Operator Bolingbrook
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Are you seeking a hands-on position and have a desire to work
with machines? Do have a passion for quality work and a need to see
the job through? Seeking a steady job and work environment where
you can thrive? Start loving the work you do! Working at Liquibox
would check all the boxes on your wish list. The work is local.
Liquibox is a global liquid packaging company with a
state-of-the-art plant in your area that's clean and safe, and with
good benefits. Plus, you can make a world of difference helping us
get life-sustaining food, beverage and cleaning products to those
around the world who need them. What's not to love about helping a
great company make critical and sustainable packaging that protects
products, people and the planet?POSITION SUMMARY: The Assembly
Machine Operator is responsible for the following procedures for
product assembly/fabrication, equipment operation and safety
requirements as documented in the company's quality system.
Operator will be required to ensure equipment is working properly
and efficiently to produce quality product and recording data each
- Exhibit safety awareness at all times, immediately reporting
possible hazards or violations for corrective action.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Company directives and in
accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and FDA requirements
or other program requirements.
- Visually inspect parts produced to ensure that no defective
parts are packed and shipped to internal or external
- Ensure that the exact number of parts required is packed in the
proper container with proper labelling.
- Perform all required Quality checks as assigned, such as
measuring dimension for control charting purposes.
- Ensure that quality standards are upheld and that any suspect
or defective product is reported to the Shift Leader to be
appropriately destroyed or placed on hold for the Quality
Department's review and decision.
- Complete required production reporting forms.
- Utilize a computer and RF Scanner to create product
- Handle finished product including boxing, labelling and
- Housekeeping - maintaining machines and work area to ensure
- Other duties as assigned by Shift Leader or other Company
- Responsible for scrap, operating equipment to maximize
efficiency, and product quality.
- Perform all normal running adjustments to the equipment as
required to produce the product to specification; record all
- Relieve other members of the production team for breaks or as
- Timely communication of any concerns regarding materials,
maintenance, second operations or quality to appropriate
- Teamwork and Communication in a positive and respectful manner
to resolve all issues.
- Assist in the training of other personnel in proper operation
of equipment according to approved company proceduresSkills &
Abilities:Education: High School Diploma.Experience: Previous
experience in manufacturing environment and strong mechanical
aptitude.Specific skills: Strong organizational and time management
skills with high attention to detail. Self-starter, adaptable to
work in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate initiative.
Ability to read an interpret standard measuring tapes and product
specifications. Ability to work safely and effectively with minimal
Keywords: Liquibox, Bolingbrook , Assembly Machine Operator Bolingbrook, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!