EDI Order Processor
Company: Symbia Logistics
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Symbia Logistics is searching for skilled EDI Order Processors.
This role will communicate with internal and external employees and
customers to give information regarding outbound shipments.
As our EDI Processor, you will
- Prioritize incoming paperwork to ensure meeting route by
- Use customer portals to load outbound information
- Utilize Microsoft programs to communicate updates and other
- Create and print outbound shipping labels
- Generate Bills of Lading and log pick up dates
- Communicate with internal staff as well as our client base
- Other duties as assigned
For this role, you will need
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate via phone, email and client portals
- 2+ years of experience in a Warehouse Environment
- Familiar with the use of hand trucks, pallet jacks and other
necessary warehouse equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems and MS Office
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Symbia offers Competitive Salary, Great Schedule, Benefits, PTO,
401K, and other benefits!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Symbia Logistics, Bolingbrook , EDI Order Processor, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!