CNC Machinist - 2nd shift
Company: Valid USA
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global
company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and
6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is
seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards,
government issued identification, mobile financial services or
highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. - Our website
is www.validusa.com. Our manufacturing facility in Bolingbrook, IL
is seeking a -CNC Machinist on 2nd shift. - What will you do?
Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a
computer numerical control (CNC) machine, maintaining quality and
safety standards; keeping records and maintaining equipment and
supplies. The CNC Machinist will use the machine(s) to create a
finished piece while monitoring for malfunctions and
out-of-tolerance machining and adjusting the program as necessary
to achieve desired results.
- Studies blueprints, sketches ,drawings, specifications and
sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished
- Determines the sequence of machining operations and setup
requirement of jobs.
- Calculates, measures and marks the dimensions and reference
points on material as guides for machining.
- Sets controls and programs to regulate CNC machines.
- Performs routine maintenance on machines in area of
- Confers with engineers, programmers and supervisors to maintain
the assembly and production of finished items. What we are looking
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Knowledge of electronics and machine tools
- Certification through an accredited technical school
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as
reading comprehension skills
- Good math skills, especially algebra, trigonometry and
- Good active listening skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of metal shop work
- High attention to detail
- Able to work effectively with little to no supervision
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of and adherence to safety procedures relative to
each job assignment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
prior to employment What we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date
of hire and include a choice of 4 medical plan options under the
Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life
Insurance, 401(K), 2 weeks of vacation and 6 additional days of
paid time off and paid holidays.
Keywords: Valid USA, Bolingbrook , CNC Machinist - 2nd shift, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!