Press Utility Worker
Company: Premier Personnel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities /2nd shift
- Assure all of the machinery, equipment and presses properly
maintained and tools are or made available.
- Read job dockets and understanding job details.
- Review next job/set information
- Clean and organize press area and equipment.
- Thoroughly check samples and web for quality.
- Manage rolls and splicing
- Assist the 2nd pressman or Press Helper to help get the press
- Install chambers on the print units, connect supply and drain
lines and set up operation.
- Ensure product produced meets all quality standards and
- Constant attention to conduct work and operate machinery in a
- Maintain inventory of your press supplies and any necessary spare
- Maintain good employee relations with crew.
- Make sure ink inspection log system is maintained on press
- Uses the correct controls for inventory (FIFO, Roll
- Must safely and effectively operate equipment (lift trucks, hand
trucks, forklifts, hoists, etc.) for movement of materials to
proper departments and areas.
- Must have a flexible schedule to adjust with customer demands
- Retrieve and breakdown stock
- Mount Printing plates
- Understand all aspects of the Radius system
Keywords: Premier Personnel, Bolingbrook , Press Utility Worker, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!