Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: From the steel in our first reinforced
bridge in 1903, to railway sensors, we work with government
authorities, asset owners, construction companies, and design
offices to support their infrastructure projects. Our systems are
found in iconic projects such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Panama
Canal, Kap Shui Mun Bridge, and Freedom Tower. We are strengthening
our Warehouse, at our Bolingbrook, Illinois location, join our team
as a "Extruder Operator" (M/F/D/V)RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and run Extrusion Line
- Inspection and verify compliance to drawing, using applicable
measuring instruments. Make necessary adjustments as required.
- Run production to meet quality requirements specified on
engineering drawings and production standards specified in
- Cross-train other machinists in all aspects of production as
required by the company.
- Identify and resolve problems and initiate action to prevent
- Execute instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram
- Other duties as assignedREQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED); or 3 years
related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret engineering drawings,
routings, process sheets and project plans.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure (metric and standard English), using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Will frequently be required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel or
crouch. Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new
responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet
- Ability to inspect parts using precision measuring instruments
like micrometers, calipers, height gages and attribute gages.
- Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, acts on
opportunities, supports change, encourages innovation, solves
problems creatively, practices self-development.
- Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability,
handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under
pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is
accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality and supports
company goals and values.Join our growing international team and
discover a global company where you can develop your full
potential. Get involved in our challenging and exciting
digitalization journey. You have the chance to invigorate the brand
of a strong global business by authentically interacting with
Keywords: DYWIDAG, Bolingbrook , Extruder Operator, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!