BolingBrookRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Bolingbrook jobs

Communications Specialist

Company: Liquibox
Location: Bolingbrook
Posted on: May 7, 2022

Job Description:

Job DescriptionPosition Summary: The Communications Specialist plays a critical role in the development and execution of the company┬┤s communications strategy. This position is responsible for developing, executing and project managing the external communication efforts to support the company┬┤s vision, mission and purpose as well as the product promotions. This position will work closely with marketing, sales, R&D and other business partners to develop an overarching communication plan and deliverables. He or she will uncover the real buying motivations before introducing products and services into the conversation and use them to create compelling and inspiring value stories.A successful candidate will be skilled at positioning products on 70% WHO, WHAT & WHY (market and customers), leaving 30% for HOW (product proof points that substantiate differentiation messages). This is a challenging and creative role which offers some scope to manage your own workload. The Communications Specialistmust be flexible, adaptable, and good at working in cross-functional global teams.Essential Functions & Responsibilities:New Product Development

  • Create communications strategy based on insight on R&D and commercial needs which will be provided by the Product Marketing Manager
  • Launch material
    • Product naming
    • Webpage content
    • Product content for the internal newsletter
    • Customer presentation
    • Customer give-aways
    • Video
    • Tagline
    • E-campaign
    • Press release
    • Find target media resources
    • Find additional promotion channels and opportunities
    • LinkedIn postPromoting existing products
      • Updating the website content
      • Drafting press releases
      • Award calendar and entries
      • Participating in webinars or speaking engagements
      • Collecting case study examples from sales team, selecting which can be used and getting customer approvals
      • Drafting case study articles
      • Case study videos/interviews/etc. with customers
      • LinkedIn Ads, media ads or other product-specific promotionsEvents
        • Coordinating products to focus on, getting samples
        • Messaging used around booth
        • Press release/communications about event
        • Overall management of eventInternal
          • Liquinews review
          • ECS review
          • Product related stories (e.g. "commercial wins")
          • Corporate presentations (site level, new hire, etc)
          • Customer lettersOther
            • Continue to expand media network
            • Respond to company reviews on Google, Indeed and similar
            • Support HR requests for external and internal content/messagingExperience & Qualifications:Excellent copywriting, presentation and selling skills. Ability to start every conversation with WHO, WHAT & WHY (the market dynamics and/or business goals of the customer) before ending with the HOW (product capabilities).An energetic, articulate, and credible personality able to build relationships with the media. Autonomous, pro-active.Computer Experience & Software: Proficiency in Wordpress, PowerPoint, and Word.

Keywords: Liquibox, Bolingbrook , Communications Specialist, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Illinois jobs by following @recnetIL on Twitter!

Bolingbrook RSS job feeds