Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Kelly Science is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist/
Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join a growing company located
in Plainfield, IL. Summary: The Quality Assurance Specialist will
be acting as a SQF Practitioner, developing, and maintaining food
safety plans, and working with customers in product development.
Some of the Quality Assurance Specialist Job Duties will
- Ensure that food products meet standards set by the company,
their customers, regulatory authorities and certifying bodies.
- Work with customers to help develop products and alter existing
products to fit their needs.
- Develop, improve, and maintain food safety plan that meets
regulatory and SQF standards.
- Perform internal audits to review compliance of food safety
- Update documents and procedures for finished products, raw
materials, and equipment
- Establish microbiological testing requirements on finished
product, inbound ingredients and environmental hazards.
- Create calibration schedules and procedures on all tools and
equipment that require routine calibrations.
- Create, train and verify allergen control program.
- Bachelor's Degree in a science related field preferred
- PCQA Certification and SQF Internal Auditor Training
- SQF Practitioner Training may be required
- Previous experience within a Food Quality Control Lab Shift:
1st (8:00am-5:00pm) Interested? Please apply today for immediate
consideration! You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination
against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance
with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter
will confirm and share more details with you during the interview
process. Why Kelly - ? Kelly - Science & Clinical is your
connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to
hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science
professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed. About Kelly - At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?).
Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best,
and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles,
skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal
opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce,
including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals
with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender
identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. ]]
Keywords: Kelly, Bolingbrook , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!