Company: ACT Consulting
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionACT Consulting has an immediate need for a
Material Scheduler with our direct client, an alcoholic beverages
Please take a moment to review the job description. If this is
something you are interested in, please send a copy of your resume
to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 203-302-0562 for additional
ACT Consulting is a U.S. owned and operated staffing company
providing our clients with candidates on a national basis for
contract, contract to hire, and direct hire engagements. Our
clients are comprised mostly of Fortune 1000 companies, primarily
in the areas of Information Technology, Engineering, Professional,
Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Material SchedulerJob Location: Plainfield, IL (Onsite
role)Contract Length: 6-12 monthsPay: $33 per hour on w2 only
- This specific role of the Material Scheduler is to ensure we
always have materials available in line with our production plans
for the Leven site.
- You will be responsible for ensuring components are on site to
cover production line requirements.
- You'll arrange timed deliveries of components into site in line
with stores areas unloading matrixes – ensure stores teams know
what is coming in and when.
- Monitoring component demand v stock for imminent weeks 1-3 plan
and ensure demand does not move into fixed production plan if comps
- You will be responsible for Brand Change activity – component
rundowns/ introduction of new components.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel) experience is essential.
SAP/APO experience would be a strong advantage.
- Bachelor's DegreePowered by JazzHRQ7GEGwr5OK
Keywords: ACT Consulting, Bolingbrook , Material -Scheduler, Other , Plainfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!