Executive Assistant, Loss Prevention- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Be a part of an exceptional team that leads company shrink
mitigation and safety initiatives while keeping our Guests,
Associates, and Communities at the center of everything they do.
The face of retail is constantly changing, and this agile team is
at the forefront of the latest Loss Prevention technology and
analytical tools that help protect company assets every day.
Through operational excellence, innovation, and collaboration, the
Loss Prevention team is exceptional at quickly designing and
implementing innovative new solutions for diverse Loss Prevention
challenges while simultaneously building strong partnerships across
Human Resources, Stores Operations, Supply Chain, and Compliance
teams. Do you enjoy investigating company profitability
opportunities? Are you a proactive critical thinker who loves
executing a strategic business plan? Then consider joining the Loss
Prevention team today! THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: The Executive
Administrative Assistant, Loss Prevention is responsible for
performing various levels of administrative duties for the Vice
President, Loss Prevention and Safety, Directors, Loss Prevention
and the Loss Prevention Team.Manages the executives schedule
including arranging recurring appointments, planning and arranging
travel, scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls
and nationwide industry conferences. Responsible for specific
regular work products including: Real Estate Committee preparation,
New Store reporting, Store Shrink Awards, Policy and Procedure
updates, Think Shrink and Safety Bulletins and other projects as
needed.This role requires the ability to conduct analysis, use
independent judgment, make decisions on behalf of Vice President
and Loss Prevention leaders and provide WOW experiences to our
internal and external customers.The Executive Assistant possesses
strong working knowledge of various policies and procedures and is
often called upon to interpret and communicate the executives
intent to other managers. In all we do, we strive to uphold the
company s values in which we win together, give wow experiences,
improve always, do what s right and, love what we do, champion
diversity and own what we do. YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH THESE GOALS BY:
- Coordinating Vice President s schedule including internal and
external meetings, appointments, conference calls, 1:1s, team
- Arranges and coordinates all business travel including expense
tracking for VP, Sr. Director & LP ghost account.
- Maintaining all confidential material relevant to loss
prevention and safety operations.
- Screening VP s phone calls, distributing incoming mail and
preparing documents for meetings (including agendas, presentations
and supporting documentation).
- Coordinating department meetings; arranges the use of
conference rooms and use of outside facilities.
- Managing and coordinating annual Loss Prevention Conference for
+100 attendees and various Leadership meetings including location
selection, cost negotiations, onsite & offsite dinners,audio visual
contracts, refreshments, scheduling speakers, materials and
- Preparing all participant travel and lodging.
- Prepares and sends follow up notes, pictures and surveys
toparticipants at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Arranging LP Office Team functions which drive inclusion and
support our culture initiatives.
- Maintaining department documents (including phone list, address
list and birthday listing).
- Creating and distributing Shrink Awards for all stores that
reach their Shrink Goal monthly.
- Partnering with Communications to ensure all winners are
posted.Performs Cap Index Analysis and prepares reporting for VP to
prepare for Real Estate Committee (REC). Post REC collates
information and distributes approved NEW Stores LP Attributes
toConstruction, Real Estate Decision Makers and Loss Prevention
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of Loss Prevention new
associate onboarding. This key project sets each newly
hired/promoted associate up for success and includes: contacting
newassociate, arranging travel, obtaining P card, ordering business
cards and requesting iPad, laptop and access to various programs.
In addition, develops and coordinates scheduling of allonboarding
meetings with pertinent business partners and Loss Prevention Team
members, escorting associate to meetings, and providing LP new hire
documents and contact sheetscreated for their particular area.
- Supports asset recovery for separated field associates
including: forwarding equipment boxes, tracking returned equipment
and access removal.
- Prepare monthly shrink and safety bulletins for Stores and
- Working with the Communications Team to post on UltaNet.
- Reviews, wordsmiths and formats SOP's with the LP and Store Ops
- Partners with the Communications Team to post on
UltaNet.Updates LP SharePoint site with associate phone list, PTO
Calendar, department announcements, team photos and other pertinent
information for the team.
- Manages Loss Prevention Team and Loss Prevention Field Team
- Serves as a contact to people inside and outside the
- Collaborates with various associates and departments in
collating data, preparing special projects, updates and
- Creating correspondence for internal and external
- Prepares presentation materials for company meetings and board
- Places Staples orders for office team for special projects or
items not provided by facilities.
- Other special projects as assigned by supervisor THE ESSENTIALS
- 7 -10 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination
of education and relevant work experience.
- Exceptional knowledge of administrative practices and
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software
(Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Ability to handle the highest level of confidential
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time including managing
multiple clients and deadlines.
- Takes a problem solving and helpful approach to position and
dealing with others.WORKING CONDITIONS
- Normal office demands
- Local travel for off-site departmental meetings including
Downtown Chicago office
- Occasional early morning and late evening hours for off-site
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: brand, communications, digital, invest, leveraging, media,
needs, promo, roi, strategic
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Executive Assistant, Loss Prevention- Ulta Beauty, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!