Optometric Tech - Medical Assistant
Company: National Vision
Posted on: November 15, 2022
What would you do? - The Specifics
* Ensure high quality patient care.
* Maintain a professional atmosphere and appearance of doctor's
office and pretest room.
* Understand ocular terminology and diseases and know the ocular
* Explain to the patient the types of preliminary examinations.
* Complete necessary paperwork and perform testing on patients
prior to doctor examination.
* Promote visual field testing and retinal screenings to eligible
* Perform exam pre-screening.
* Review prescriptions and/or patient information carefully and
identify special needs. Consult with the optician, Doctor or Retail
Management when necessary.
* Ensure equipment, both Doctor's and pre-test, is properly
Keywords: National Vision, Bolingbrook , Optometric Tech - Medical Assistant, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!