Full-Time Sales Supervisor - Hardlines
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Hourly rate from $17.95 - $22.73!Kohl's offers a variety of
benefits to associates depending on full-time/part-time status and
work hours, including: WORK LIFE BALANCE (PTO, Vacation Buy
Program, Parental Leave), HEALTH & WELLNESS (Medical, Dental,
Vision and other short and long term disability programs, Emergency
health and wellness programs such as Accident Protection Plans,
Critical Illness Plans and more), SAVINGS & RETIREMENT BENEFITS
(401k, Flexible Spending Accounts and associate discount programs
with Kohl's partners), INSURANCE PROGRAMS (Life Insurance for you,
your family or your pet, as well as other protection programs),
LIFE EVENTS (Legal and adoption assistance benefits), and ASSOCIATE
EDUCATION BENEFIT PROGRAM (100% paid tuition).At Kohls our strategy
is to become the most trusted retailer of choice for the active and
casual lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values diversity
and inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and
celebrates each other's wins to deliver a best-in-class experience
for our customers.About the roleIn this role, you will provide
direction and supervise associates to support a sales driving
culture while focusing on creating a consistent customer experience
You will engage and connect with our customers by providing
excellent customer service through our hospitality mentality
approach. You will offer information to the customer on current
merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute
operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to
connect with the customers to solve their shopping needs making
everyone feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.Key
Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
Key holder responsibilities include opening and closing store
processes, leading hospitality host, and providing direction to
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basket
- Trip assurance through a replenished sales floorDeliver a
consistent sales floor experience
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an
authentic hospitality experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and
operational processes, as required
- Omni, Freight flow process oversight
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and
rewarded.Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
MLS, SFSBuild rapport and make a genuine connection with the
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
customersBe a savings consultant to help customers save with a
- Converts, opens and activates Kohls Card applications
- Add Rewards languageCourteous and responsive to requests and
Onboard, train and develop associatesEssential Functions
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company
policies,procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.Preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to
influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Bolingbrook , Full-Time Sales Supervisor - Hardlines, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!