Health Care Assistant [Entry Level]
Company: TVG-Medulla, LLC.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Are you energetic and self-motivated with an outstanding work
ethic? Do you love working with people and want to start your
career in healthcare? Come join us!?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to provide a WOW
experience for every patient that walks through our doors! We want
the right person for the job! We can train you!
We are a fun, high energy, team-focused environment where you are
provided mentorship and support to become successful. No more
sitting at a desk counting down the hours!
Our Healthcare Assistants / Chiropractic Technicians work alongside
our Chiropractic Doctors to educate and treat patients on
preventative and non-invasive care to reach their health goals!
*As a Chiropractic Technician you will be: *
* Consulting with patients to learn about their symptoms
* Teaching patients how to properly execute therapeutic exercises
(sometimes performing them side by side)
* Managing daily office administrative tasks such as manage patient
* Coordinating and promoting various internal patient events.
* Supporting the clinic's chiropractic doctor and fellow team
members in growth of the office
* Starting at $15/hour
* Full time work across a 4-day work week with long lunches:
Monday-Thursday 7am-11:30am; 2:30pm-8pm; one Friday per month
7am-10am. Some weekends, optional.
* Paid technician training over your first 4 weeks, where you will
learn everything needed for patient care.
* Bonus up to $1,000 for just passing training and maintaining
* Ongoing monthly bonuses for supporting in providing outstanding
care and office growth, ranging between $100-$2,400/month.
* Complimentary prep courses and exam reimbursement for getting a
state issued license/certification to take x-rays, along with being
issued an immediate pay raise to $18/hour.
* Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401k
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and
TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard
to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information,
protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and
integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation, and
licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and
protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with
project completion as needed. Team member may be required to
provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent
agency) background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bolingbrook, IL 60490: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: TVG-Medulla, LLC., Bolingbrook , Health Care Assistant [Entry Level], Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!