CLERK, DIET (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time CLERK, DIET
- Location: AdventHealth Bolingbrook Hospital - 500 Remington
Blvd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-time schedule. Monday - Friday and rotating
weekends and holidays. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous food service experience preferred,
willing to train.
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour Make a difference in the lives of
people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity
with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafes to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: Under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager,
responsible for patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu
management, data collection, nutrition screening and communication
of patient needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing
menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by
dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed
diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural,
ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting
care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and
enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and
patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance
Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve
processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Morrison Healthcare maintains a
drug-free workplace.Req ID: 1184654
Keywords: Compass Group, Bolingbrook , CLERK, DIET (PART-TIME), Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...