Posted on: May 21, 2023
Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Quality Assurance
Supervisor for our 2nd Shift. - -The Quality Assurance Supervisor
will lead our QA team to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
and meet our high-quality standards to provide the best service to
You will ---.
- Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to
perform their task (QA checks, expectations).
- Work towards continuous improvement in all areas. Ensure all
actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding GMPs, HACCP,
processing analysis, and environmental monitoring
- Coach QA employees to follow company procedures
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures
- Ensure that the daily workload is equally distributed based on
priority and ability
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to QA
- Occasionally required to inspect products or surfaces using
tools such as thermometer, gas analyzers, food scales, gas
- Update quality numbers in the computer system; can use a
computer and type/data entry using computer programs
- Monitor and update your department's staffing metrics and
- Provide guidance to employees by coordinating work and
resolving problems for their QA team.
- A leader that fosters team cooperation for a large group of
- Maintain momentum and keeping employees on task to meet goals
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees,
ongoing process improvement
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines, hiring,
promotions, performance reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining
- Technical Capacity: Sanitation, food safety & quality, computer
literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay
information to employees
At a minimum, you have---
- Bachelor's in food science or related field
- 1 or more years of related experience
- Expected to obtain certification as a power material handling
- Plus, if bilingual in Spanish
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division, and fractions).
- Basic computer skill knowledge.
Keywords: HelloFresh, Bolingbrook , Quality Supervisor, Other , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...