Inventory Control Specialist
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the
workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office
and production print technology, we've expanded into software and
services to sustainably power today's workforce. From the office to
industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and
financial services are designed to make every day work better for
clients - no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox
scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation
with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented
reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing,
Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at
www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and
Inventory Control Specialist will be expected to:
* Prepare and review of all paperwork regarding inventory
* Works closely with inventory manager to maintain general stock
levels and future needs.
* Communicates status of orders/backorders to Sales Department.
* Contact customer to confirm and schedule delivery/pickups.
* Assist in verifying inventory for quarterly physical
* Assist in reconciling demo floor inventory.
* Audit reports to ensure inventory accuracy.
* Work closely with sister companies.
* Fulfill all backorders.
* Support the Sales teams unconditionally.
* Sustains our positive culture.
* Assign serial numbers to Sales Orders.
* Work closely with Billing/Leasing Department.
* Works closely with Installation / Training Department.
Job Qualification Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Possess Computer literacy - knowledgeable/competent in Microsoft
Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Job Qualification Desired Skill Sets:
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and financial
* Ability to work in a fast-past environment.
* Previous Experience in inventory control and processing.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
can deal with differing personalities.
* Strong initiative and willingness to seek out information.
* Organizational Skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a
sometime demanding environment is critical.
* Must be able to work evening and/or weekend hours during peak
* Positive attitude with the ability to carry out responsibilities
* Proven ability to relate well in a people-oriented and team
* Demonstrated maturity and stability in a work environment.
* Employment Criminal Background Check, Drug Screen and Education
Verification required if offered the position.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for
all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex,
marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,
use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status,
citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other
group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our
commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who
need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment
with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail
to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your
name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are
seeking. - 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox - and
Xerox and Design - are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the
United States and/or other countries.
Keywords: Xerox, Bolingbrook , Inventory Control Specialist, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!