Planning and Reporting Analyst- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Discover greater levels of performance. With over 1,200 stores
throughout the U.S. and designs to expand internationally, Ulta
Beauty is revolutionizing the beauty retail experience. With new
stores coming online on a continual basis and the re-engineering of
existing locations with the latest design and technological
advancements for heightened guest experiences, we re not just
growing, we re thriving. Through consistent innovation and a bold
commitment to reimagination. If you want the opportunity to build
something strategic, to take ownership of your career trajectory,
to apply your passion to operational excellence, Ulta Beauty
provides the kind of stability and support few organizations can
match. So be curious. Be flexible. Be more than you thought
possible. The future is yours at Ulta Beauty. THE IMPACT YOU CAN
HAVE: The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for
supporting the day-to-day operation of the Kronos Workforce Central
(WFC) product suite, including the labor model, volume and labor
forecasting, advanced scheduling, timekeeping, absence management,
and analytics. This role has cross-functional responsibilities,
partnering closely with field leadership and other stakeholders to
interpret, present, and consult on data results to provide
recommendations which lead to improved workforce management
decisions. This individual also serves as the primary point of
contact for field inquiries and is accountable for the timely
resolution and responsiveness of workforce management-related
issues to ensure service level agreements are sustained. CORE JOB
- Update and maintain store-specific configuration components in
Kronos WFC (e.g., organization and forecast maps, hours of
operation, special events) and collaborate with cross-functional
business partners to validate and ensure reasonableness of applied
- Collaborate with internal business partners to create, apply,
and validate accuracy of labor standards as well as weekly sales
volume and labor forecasts.
- Design, create, and maintain analytical tools to effectively
track key performance indicators and measure historical
- Implement quality control measures to ensure the accuracy and
validity of reporting data.
- Conduct routine audits and analyze exceptions (e.g.,
attendance-related infractions, missed punches, timecard approval,
sign-off, and store audit results) to identify training
- accountability, and mitigate risk.
- Develop ad-hoc reporting and summary data for Store Operations
leadership and field teams.
- Serve as the primary contact for workforce management-related
field inquiries, determine root cause to identify potential gaps in
processes or documentation, and recommend suitable solutions.
- Assist with training end users on system functionality,
navigation, and sharing best practices.
- Participate in documenting business requirements as well as
unit and user acceptance testing of product enhancements and
- Partner with IT team as the business subject matter expert to
provide functional guidance and project management resource support
on shared initiatives. THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS: Education
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field of study, or 3 5
years of equivalent work experience.
- Professional certification in human resource management
(PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SCP) is a desirable asset. Experience
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central (WFC), or other
leading workforce management software, is preferred.
- Established knowledge in timekeeping, attendance, labor
forecasting, and scheduling principles and processes.
- Demonstrated experience with diverse functional areas,
including Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, and
- Proven analytical experience, coupled with an ability to
comprehend ambiguous data, communicate findings, and propose
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite, including
Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Aptitude to influence colleagues, peers, and cross-functional
teams throughout all levels in the organization.
- Proven ability to scrutinize data, identify and interpret
trends, and develop and execute appropriate action plans based on
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem
- Ability to communicate intricate issues and resolutions to all
levels of management.
- Aptitude to balance competing priorities and secure resolution
through interdepartmental collaboration.
- Ability to perform and remain organized in a fast-paced,
- Strong business acumen; retail store experience a plus. SPECIAL
- Ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days,
evenings, weekends, and holidays. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Normal office demands.
- Visit stores to develop an understanding of the store
experience and collaborate with field partners. #LI-JR1
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: account management, counter, retail sales, sales associate,
sales leader, sales management, sales representative, sell,
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Planning and Reporting Analyst- Ulta Beauty, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!