Dock Worker Full-Time- $1,500 Sign on Bonus- Excellent Opportunity
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Penske Logistics recently acquired Black Horse Carriers and
together, we bring the best the transportation industry has to
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety
conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits
- $18.00 per hour
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
- 2nd Shift available Monday-Friday from 5:00pm - 3:30am.
Occasionally weekends depending on the work load.
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading
via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain
instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must
be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products
onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team,
solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent
with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske
employment application, submit to a background investigation (to
include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug
screening are required.
About Penske Logistics
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit
www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Bolingbrook , Dock Worker Full-Time- $1,500 Sign on Bonus- Excellent Opportunity, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!