Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Live the experience. From professional empowerment to continual
learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging
technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our
tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that
way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where
interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration
is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring
agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for
better solutions drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's
no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and
ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who
will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually
nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The IT Analyst Finance SAP will have responsibility for daily
support of Finance, HR & Payroll and POSDTA on the SAP ECC and S/4
platforms. The IT analyst will work as a member of team to monitor
and investigate support tickets. The IT Analyst will work closely
with business partners, IT teams, and contractors.
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL THIS BY:
- Possesses knowledge of SAP ECC or S/4 finance modules, such as
General Ledger, Fixed Asset and Accounts Payable.
- Ability to investigate issues, trouble-shoot, recommend
solutions, configure, and implement changes.
- Monitor daily activities and analyze support tickets.
- Work with IT Operations to identify job schedule changes.
- Participate in outage calls and communicate impacts to business
- Document changes in detailed functional specifications.
- Design, configure and test SAP ECC and S/4 finance
functionality including break-fix configuration and
- Present production changes at change control meeting ensuring
all changes meet audit requirements.
- As a member of the DevOps team works with others to create and
update knowledge transfer documents.
- Work with technical development team to translate business
requirements to finalize technical solutions.
- Support integration points with non-SAP systems.#LI-CS1
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- At least 2 years' experience within SAP ECC or S/4 designing,
configuring, and testing finance module.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or
applicable work experience
- Experience working in a team support environment.
- Experience collaborating with other IT areas such as ABAP,
Basis and Security.
- Open to learn new technology and tools.
- Experience presenting solutions to IT and business
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Support off-hours production issues and code deployments.
- Normal office demands
- Minimal travel required
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , IT Analyst, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!