Performance Marketing - Paid Search Analyst II
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Discover the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach
to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our E-commerce associates sit at
the cutting edge of our efforts to reimagine the future of retail.
Through a full suite of new and emerging technologies, this team is
creating an enhanced buying experience for guests who crave
simplicity, choice, personal insights and the joy of discovery.
With greater interactivity. Inspired applications of big data, AI
and UI/UX. And creative that persuades and delights. All of this,
with the opportunity to experience smart ideas come to life.
At Ulta Beauty, we're forever imagining. Forever striving. Forever
investing in next-gen-with deep and rich opportunities for ongoing
learning, growth and advancement. We encourage you to take control
of your career and set your own ceiling. For curious and
big-picture thinkers who can flex to the need and who want to
stretch themselves through courage and conviction, Ulta Beauty
provides an environment perfectly suited to your ambitions. Let's
build brilliant together.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
We are looking for a collaborative team player who will support the
day-to-day tactical execution of our search engine marketing
This role requires someone who is highly organized, detail
oriented, has excellent time and project management skills to help
continuously improve the experience of our guests. In addition, we
are looking for someone who is a problem solver, process optimizer
and self-starter who is driven to improve always. Reporting to the
Search Marketing Manager, the Paid Search Analyst II will partner
with internal teams across Digital Marketing, Creative,
Merchandising, and external partners to achieve business
objectives. Furthermore, this individual will be communicating with
our agency partners who are an extension of our team and
exceptional communication skills will be required.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create evergreen ad copy for the paid search channel including
research & ad writing
- Create & maintain dashboards within ads platform for
measurement & QA processes
- Schedule ads and messaging across the account in line with the
- Provide optimization recommendations and implement changes to
improve ad performance
- Perform QA checks weekly on the account to maintain ad and
- Implement changes to fix any issues found within QA checks
- Research and provide promotional ad copy as needed
- Maintain rules for specific campaigns as specified
- Communicate and coordinate with multiple departments to plan
and execute campaigns#LI-DF1
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- 3+ years of experience working in paid search channel
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce ads as a part of their paid
- Experience working with Google Shopping ads, Smart Shopping,
Performance Max and other feed-based advertising formats.
- Experience concepting visual creative to accompany the text &
- Experience with SEM optimization strategies for RSA, DSA and
- Experienced with PPC account auditing techniques for campaign
and account QA processes
- Experience with ecommerce conversion tracking / tagging, data
capture & reporting processes
- Comfortable working directly in Bing ad center, Google adwords,
adwords editor and/or Google ads platform to implement campaigns,
QA and report results
- Comfortable working within a large-scale ads account on many
campaigns and strategies
- Comfortable working within a complex website and business
- Hybrid in-office #LI-DF1
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Performance Marketing - Paid Search Analyst II, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!