IT Lead Support Analyst- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Live the experience. From professional empowerment to continual
learning opportunities. From ongoing investment in new and emerging
technologies to a career of self-determination. At Ulta Beauty, our
tech team is critical to our scalability-and is recognized that
way. We've been defined as a "mature start-up." A place where
interdepartmental exposure, open doors, and genuine collaboration
is ubiquitous. Where challenges come fast and furious, requiring
agility, mental dexterity, and creativity. Where our passion for
better solutions drives us and is core to who we are.
We're engineering for the future of retail, and it's
no-holds-barred. But for those motivated by continual change and
ambiguity, by superior leadership, by whip smart colleagues who
will press you daily for your very best, you'll find that virtually
nothing's impossible at Ulta Beauty.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
The IT Operations Support Specialist will monitor and support
enterprise systems, networks, applications and batch jobs. This
position requires the ability to analyze and resolve technical
problems and provide technical support for end users. Specialists
will also be responsible for communication and escalation of major
incidents and outages and must have the ability to communicate and
work with a technical and non-technical audience. This position
will be part of a high performing team delivering best in class IT
services to the business and our customers.
YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH ALL THIS BY:
- Monitor and support enterprise systems including but not
limited to; Windows and UNIX servers, SQL and Oracle Databases as
well as cisco routers and switches.
- Administer, monitor and support batch processing and job
scheduling. System jobs include Windows and UNIX batch programs,
SQL and Oracle stored procedures, SAP programs and other
- Monitor and support the end of day procedures for retail stores
and ensure successful completion of nightly processing.
- IT security administration for enterprise systems.
- Use advanced troubleshooting skills to obtain and convey
concise problem information for retail stores, corporate office and
distribution centers and resolve or escalate incidents in
accordance with established procedures.
- Coordinate Change Control process through non-Production and
Production environments according to policies and procedures
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT Operations supported products
- Work with key business partners reporting on application
performance within supported IT services
Delivery and Operations:
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of issues relating
to applicationsIncident Management
- Undertakes the identification, registration and categorization
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly
escalates incidents as appropriateESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 year of technical support or IT experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft products with the ability to
diagnose application software and hardware problems
- Understanding of IT Operations batch processing, monitoring of
devices and systems and change control procedures
- General understanding of retail systems
- Ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple,
- Strong customer service, organizational and communication
- Experience with Linux command line or program scripting
- Experience with an Enterprise Job Scheduler
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act. Associated
topics: data, design, developer, digital, ecommerce, front end
developer, information technology, order, technology, web
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , IT Lead Support Analyst- Ulta Beauty, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!