Sr Supply Chain Sourcing Analyst
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Imagine. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to
expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there
has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of
big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At
Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions. Growing what works.
Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for
In all of this is the opportunity to experience real impact, to
effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of creativity and
entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are multi-faceted and
ever-changing. But for those inspired by real-world demands that
press and stretch, that call for new and smarter ideas, that
require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta Beauty encourages
you to imagine with us.
The Omnichannel Sourcing Sr. Analyst will manage the initiation and
execution of projects to deliver new and enhanced capabilities
within the Omnichannel portfolio of programs. The individual will
work collaboratively across the organization with internal and
external partners- typically Store Operations, Ecommerce/Digital,
Merchandising, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, Distribution and
Transportation. The Omnichannel Sourcing Sr. Analyst will maintain
and monitor current sourcing performance, identify opportunities to
further optimize the network, and identify long term solutions to
build out network sourcing capabilities. The Omnichannel Sourcing
Sr. Analyst will analyze data to drive KPI development,
requirements definition, and as-is/to-be assessments that will
provide innovative solutions in support of Ulta's Omnichannel
roadmap and Enterprise strategy.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop sourcing strategy and capabilities roadmap in
partnership with cross functional teams
- Analyze allocation results to identify future opportunities and
- Analyze sourcing logic for Ship from Store locations (SFS),
Distribution center network (DC), and Fast Fulfillment Centers
- Identify and quantify opportunities in network capacity,
shipment method effectiveness, and resourcing of Omnichannel
- Complete required maintenance of capacity and allocation
- Leverage data to determine tolerance thresholds for orders
splitting and divert rates in a state of exception.
- Evaluate inventory eligibility and utilization to maximize
- Develop current and future state processes by creating,
analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications and
- Identify, analyze, interpret trends, patterns, and exceptions
in data sets to evaluate effectiveness and performance gaps of all
- Build and maintain cross-functional process improvement
initiatives connecting with workstream leads to understand risk,
opportunities, and cost of Omnichannel programs
- Prepare and present project statuses in terms of progress,
risks, and issues
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze,
communicate, and validate requirements for changes to Omnichannel
- Determine continuous improvement opportunities and lead
projects to allow the organization to make trade-off decisions
quickly with data.
- Create and manage the implementation of any changes through
effective stakeholder and change management.
- Plan and manage project execution, ensuring that development
projects are delivered on time, on budget, and consistent with
- Manage, measure, monitor, and mitigate risks to various
projects, budgets, and timelines.
- Collect and report metrics to monitor and optimize project
- Drive process improvement initiatives across business units to
deliver efficiencies and benefits to the enterprise.
- Support execution of business continuity events, periodically
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years relevant work experience in supply chain or Omni
- Demonstrated ability to perform analyses and identify solutions
to resolve specific business needs
- Strong understanding of fulfillment and physical distribution
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred. Must be comfortable
learning new software
- Must be able to contribute to meetings/short term projects
across cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills with experience in process improvement
and best practices
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and meet strict
- Demonstrate the ability to learn within a growing & fast-paced
- Lead and facilitate meetings
- Strong business acumen and financial understanding of
trade-offs in decision making
- Analytical mindset and focus on continuous improvement
- Advanced Microsoft Power BI, SQL, Tableau, Excel and MS Office
- Enthusiastic, persistent, action-oriented, and a strong sense
- Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously, prioritize work, and operate independently with
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, project team and other departments
within the organization
- Strong strategic mindset, with critical reasoning and
qualitative analysis experience.
- Thorough knowledge of business process documentation
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment in making business
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Sr Supply Chain Sourcing Analyst, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!