Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Company: G&W Electric Co
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSince 1905, G&W Electric has helped power the
world with innovative power systems solutions and products. With
the introduction of the first disconnectable cable terminating
device in the early 1900s, G&W began to build a reputation for
engineering creative solutions to meet the needs of systems
designers. Solutions which today have extended far beyond cable
accessory products and into the latest in solid dielectric and SF6
insulated switchgear, solid dielectric insulated reclosers, system
protection equipment, distribution automation solutions, and
distribution and transmission cable accessories. Located in
Bolingbrook, Illinois, USA, the plant covers over 371,000 square
feet and represents a showplace of modern engineering,
manufacturing and marketing technology.
Why join us? G&W enjoys a long reputation for product quality,
innovation and world-class customer service to the power industry.
We have established this reputation by believing that our greatest
asset is our employees. We owe our success to the initiative and
talents of highly skilled individuals within our team-based
organization. As a global organization and industry leader, we are
committed to cultivating an engaging work environment that embraces
our core values and develops our talent. Position Summary:Analyze,
plan and execute IT projects in consultation with Infrastructure
Team, and Business process owners.Position Responsibilities:
- In consultation with appropriate users, primarily business
process owners, analyze detailed ERP system software requirements
to address business needs.
- Analyze, "project plan" and implement selected application
software and system software by working with appropriate
- Lead Admin for implementation, maintenance/updates for 3rd
party products to our business system software. Including licensing
requirements that are needed to co-exist with ERP environment such
- Assisting with administering and tracking security roles within
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies to
include update and maintaining project plan.
- Working knowledge and constraints blocking progress toward
these objectives. Consistently develops creative and effective
solutions to those opportunities.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with business process owners to
validate changes in all ERP configurations and environments and the
subsequent updating and move to production.
- Maintain a test environment for proposed process changes, work
with users to ensure correct process (testing, signoff, etc.) prior
to a move to production.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and structured
programming techniques.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, Informatics, or computer science
- 10 years equivalent ERP experience in a mid to large,
multi-site, integrated manufacturing ERP environment
- Strong knowledge of business processes and Oracle's JD Edwards
ERP Enterprise One
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint,
Visio and project management tools
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organization skillsTo
apply please send your resume to email@example.comG&W Electric
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other classification protected by federal, state, or local
law.VEVRAA Federal ContractorEEO M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: G&W Electric Co, Bolingbrook , Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!