3PL Lead, Bolingbrook, IL
Company: Beko Home Appliances USA
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Strategic day-to-day oversight running operations in multiple
warehouses to promote, improve, and ensure operational excellence.
Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support
Beko North America Supply Chain strategies to improve reliability,
ease of doing business and customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop process improvements to mitigate charge backs related
- Develop tracking and improvement strategies around Key
Performance Indicators such as on-time fulfillment, cost, and
accuracy. Communicate these metrics to supply chain partners on a
regular/set monthly basis.
- Spearhead and manage quarterly business reviews for Beko's 3PL
- Maintain a 90% in-stock rate.
- Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost, and
capacity of 3PLs.
- Manage warehouse capacity requirements according to company
growth targets, plan capacity increases of warehouses and
- Ensure warehousing costs & invoices are in line with agreements
and current stock levels and solves disputes with 3PLs.
- Responsible for defining the warehousing strategy; new
locations and distribution map, parallel with the company growth
targets and makes sure customer service requirements are met (such
as xx percentage of the demand are within one day distance).
- Manage contract negotiations with our external fulfillment
- Manage manpower and equipment needs in 3PLs and make sure the
necessary resources are allocated and being used efficiently.
- Responsible for quarterly physical stock counts, monthly cycle
counts and take necessary action to ensure any disputes are
- Manage stock movements between and within warehouses and SKU
revaluations in the ERP system.
- Define and measure 3PL performance KPI's, and make sure the
performance requirements are met.
- Responsible for training 3PL employees for material handling,
and prepare training documents.
- Perform quarterly audits to 3PLs, report & define actions
- Work on continuous improvement projects with 3PLs to improve
- Report damages and keep track of claims for mishandling
- Ensure 3PLs are managing their daily operations in alignment
with Beko's priorities and needs.
- Develop and maintain communication processes to ensure smooth
and efficient flow of accurate information.
- Plan, prioritize, initiate, and manage integration projects
(EDI) with 3PL partners.
- Think strategically and provide input in the requirements and
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely
manner; Gather and analyze information skillfully; Develop
alternative solutions; Work well in group problem solving
situations; Use reason even when dealing with emotional
- Customer Service - Manage difficult customer situations;
Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to
improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance;
- Teamwork - Balance team and individual responsibilities;
Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views; Give and welcome
feedback; Contribute to building a positive team spirit; Put
success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group
commitments to goals and objectives; Support everyone's efforts to
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, or
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Supply Chain function is needed,
warehousing knowledge is a must.
- Technical knowledge in distribution, network design, and
warehouse management terms and tools are a must.
- Strong knowledge of software used to support key functional
areas in the supply chain; knowledge in SAP-ERP and other systems
related with SC processes such as Warehouse management and
Transportation management is preferred.
- Experience managing third party service.
- Requires travelling min 50% of the time.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge in data analysis to analyze costs, rates,
and other data is needed; six sigma certifications is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and planning skills
needed to optimize and drive efficiency in the end-to-end supply
- Strategic thinking, collaboration, and planning capabilities
needed to optimize complex networks and maximize global
- Decision making, problem solving skills, delegation, ability to
drive communication between all cross functional teams is
- Strong knowledge of data analysis and operations metrics is
- Experience in negotiating with external and internal
stakeholders at all levels is needed.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a
challenging, fast-paced environment is needed.
- Must have strong negotiation, organizational skills, and
extreme attention to detail.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. Push or pull
more than 50 pounds with or without assistance.
Keywords: Beko Home Appliances USA, Bolingbrook , 3PL Lead, Bolingbrook, IL, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!