Machine Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Company: Valid USA
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who We Are Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are
a global company with a market capitalization of more than $1
billion and 6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every
solution is seamless and secure - whether it's for big data,
payment cards, government issued identification, mobile financial
services or highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. -
We cultivate a collaborative environment where we work together to
get the job done right, on-time with a personal touch. - Our
website is -. What We Are Looking For We are looking for a
Maintenance Technician to work a second shift schedule in
Bolingbrook, IL, Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm with a required
overtime shift of 2:00pm - 12:30am in peak times. - In order to be
successful in this position the candidate must have the ability to
read Blue Prints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to repair and
assemble equipment. - The main responsibilities of this position
include maintenance of mechanical systems, pumps, conveyors,
compressors, rollers & chains, bearings, and hydraulics. -The
successful candidate will undertake preventive and predictive
maintenance. - The ability to follow work procedures & processes in
required. - The successful candidate must be able to: assemble,
install, and repair machinery, investigate malfunction and
troubleshoot issues, perform maintenance work on machinery, adhere
to Health and Safety standards and have a safety-first work style.
- -The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced
environment, have a positive attitude and courteous manner, and be
consistently reliable and dependable. - What You Will Do
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair production equipment using
mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic blueprints.
- Thorough understanding of equipment functions and operational
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on all
- Assist production in daily maintenance down time by addressing
the root-cause of the breakdown, and develop ways to prevent the
breakdown from reoccurring.
- Assures that all maintenance jobs meet ISO standards.
- Responsible for coordinating with production shift supervisor
for setting up machines according to daily production
- Ensures compliance to published safety and employee conduct
- Work in accordance to internal and external production
- Keep department and work areas clean and orderly; eliminating
- Promotes continuous improvement concepts.
- Communicate all unresolved issues to manager.
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping
- Maintains spare parts inventory levels.
- Set up production equipment.
- Trains other employees as needed. What Is Required
- Eyesight correctable to 20/20 to inspect equipment. -
- Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading
information from printed sources and computer screens. - Requires
normal color perception.
- Knowledge of PLC, AC/DC, Pneumatic and hydraulics.
- Strong verbal and written communication. - Ability to keep
detailed and accurate records.
- Ability to focus and perform precision hand movements when
operating a machine.
- Must possess high standards of personal integrity. -
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate hand carts, pallet jacks, stackers.
- Ability to handle potentially hazardous materials.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent. -
- Pass a drug test, and criminal background check prior to
employment. What We Offer We offer benefits that are effective on
the 1st of the month following date of hire and include a choice of
five Medical plan options, two Dental options, Vision insurance,
voluntary Short-Term Disability, company paid Long Term Disability,
company paid basic Life Insurance for employee, spouse and
dependent children and optional additional life insurance
coverages. - We offer 401(k) with company match. - Two weeks of
vacation, six days of paid time off (PTO) and nine paid holidays
with no waiting period. - We encourage opportunities for on the job
training, career development and team building. -
Keywords: Valid USA, Bolingbrook , Machine Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!