Company: WeatherTech -
Posted on: June 22, 2022
WeatherTech Direct, LLC is seeking a well-qualified Data Analyst
who will collect and interpret data using formal data analysis
processes to address complex questions and identify opportunities
for leadership, the e-commerce department, and additional teams
throughout the company. This position will process and analyze
substantial volumes of data to generate reports and visualizations
that will help inform strategic business decisions
As a Data Analyst, you will
- Establish new Data Analysis processes and delivery
- Establish and improve reporting tools on existing platforms
with a focus on strategic visibility.
- Build standalone data collection processes to support existing
and build new e-commerce reporting tools.
- Analyze existing reports and available data to assist in
determining best practices.
- Assist Web/E-Commerce teams in gauging project impact,
identifying opportunities, and aggregating data.
- Aggregate relevant data and create visual reporting for Brand
Protection team, leadership, and additional teams throughout the
- Create decks and visualizations to clarify impact and
performance of new initiatives.Qualified Candidates will
- 2+ yrs experience in a Data Analysis role
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, or manufacturing
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience in
- Data Science/Data Analysis Certification, degree, or related
postgraduate degree strongly preferred
- Proficient in analytics tools such as SQL
- Ability to produce or replicate analysis at appropriate
- Mastery of excel and manual data file manipulation
- MS/Excel Certification preferred
- Aptitude for collaboration at all levels of the company - from
consulting with leadership to fielding daily requests from
individuals and junior-level teams
- Experience with BI tools strongly preferred
- Experience with SalesForce-compatible analytics tools
- Experience with Epicor ERP preferredWhy you'll love working at
Employees Are Offered An Array Of Perks Including
WeatherTech Direct LLC is proud to offer employees a competitive
salary and benefits package, opportunities for internal promotions
and skill development, and clean and safe workspace.
- Outstanding BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois Medical plans; as
well as dental, vision, short and long term disability, and
company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
Keywords: WeatherTech -, Bolingbrook , Data Analyst, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!