Digital Transportation Analyst- Ulta Beauty
Company: Ulta Beauty
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Imagine. With over 1,200 stores throughout the U.S., designs to
expand internationally, and a thriving supply chain network, there
has never been a greater need for people of high initiative, of
big-picture thinking, and adaptability to share in our journey. At
Ulta Beauty, we have greater ambitions. Growing what works.
Iterating in areas that have promise. Creating new offerings for
industry advantage. In all of this is the opportunity to experience
real impact, to effectuate change, to give wings to a spirit of
creativity and entrepreneurism. Because the challenges are
multi-faceted and ever-changing. But for those inspired by
real-world demands that press and stretch, that call for new and
smarter ideas, that require heavy doses of trust and respect, Ulta
Beauty encourages you to imagine with us. POSITION SUMMARY:The
Transportation Analyst is responsible for supporting Digital
Transportation partners and carriers daily to ensure delivery of
guest and critical store supplies and inventory. In addition, this
role will focus on improving processes through analysis,
identification, documentation and implementation. This individual
works closely with carriers, and many internal cross-functional
partners to troubleshoot pain points and develop innovative
solutions to meet business needs. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support day to day eCommerce transportation for Ulta s DC s,
Headquarters, vendors, and Store teams
- Work collaboratively with Omni-channel, Network Fulfillment,
Systems, and eCommerce teams to support positive guest experiences
and deliver Omni-Channel capabilities.
- Work with Guest Services to assist and resolve guest delivery
- Work with carriers to ensure their capacity and service meets
Ulta s demands.
- Manage shipment exceptions, shipment prioritization and
expedited shipments as needed.
- Support monthly/quarterly carrier reviews
- Seek to improve the current process with a strong focus on
- Create and maintain SOPs and best practice documents for
multiple areas within transportation.
- Create and maintain cost reduction and process improvement
- Participate in transportation-related projects and support the
transportation strategy. REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 3 years of experience working with a
Logistics/Distribution/Supply Chain environment is preferred.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing vendors and/or carriers
- Strong analytical skills required, with advanced Excel
- Experience in process improvement and best practices
- Microsoft Office proficiency required (Word, PowerPoint).
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurship spirit who can
work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while
meeting or exceeding deadlines.
- Well-documented communication, interpersonal skills and the
ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility in daily task assignments as assigned
- Must be willing to work nights and/or weekends when needed
especially during peak season. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Job/Office location will be in Bolingbrook, IL
- Typical office environment 90%
- Typical DC work environment 10%
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty s own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Ulta Beauty, Bolingbrook , Digital Transportation Analyst- Ulta Beauty, Professions , Bolingbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!